Auction: Taxtime Relief - Priced per Egg, 14+ of many many breeds

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Okay let's have a little fun auction during tax time! Auction start 8:30 PM EST on 4/15 and ends at midnight EST on 4/17 to be shipped week of April 16. The starting bid of $1.50 is per egg and the bid increment is a minimum of $.25 per egg... There will be a minimum of 12 eggs, sellers choice, from the first list and then you will get at least 2 surprise eggs from the second list. The shipping will be $18 as described in the last paragraph of this listing. We ship as if little lives depend on it because they do. But due to items outside of our control, the shipping/ handling and incubation, we do not replace eggs. For this auction we only accept Paypal (no epay please as it will delay shipment)

Okay Let's see what we have:
Welsummers
French Black Copper Marans
Delawares
Red Stars (Rhode Island Red roo over Delaware hens)
A Splash Copper and Blue Copper Marans pen (will yield Splash copper, Blue Copper and Black Copper)
Blue, Black and Splash Orpingtons

Surprise eggs will come from:
Speckled Sussex
Coronation Sussex

You may request more of one kind of the breeds than the others, and I will try to honor that request as best we can but NO guarantee. We can fill three orders of this fun auction and will honor the top bidder's bid per egg. If top bidder wishes to order 3 Taxtime packages s/he may do so or I will ask the bidders below him/her if they would like some of these Taxtime eggs.
For more pics of our poultry, please see our other auctions and also look at our web site at the poultry pictures or at our Facebook pages!

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website
http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
or facebook The Garry Farm Happy & Blessed Bidding! We're fulltime farmers,please give us time to answer questions!​

Last edited:
Ok I've been asked if this is a real Auction. Yes, folks it's real, so bid as you like and have a wonderful day! Nancy

Bikerchic, Congratulations!!!!!You'll be getting a pm from me shortly regarding which eggs you would most like to receive. As the auction states "You may request more of one kind of the breeds than the others, and I will try to honor that request as best we can but NO guarantee" But I will work with your requests Looking forward to filling your egg box. Have a great week...and Thank you sooo Much

Last edited:
Please know that this is a new auction and Bikerchic had won an earlier auction...Thanks and happy bidding!

Back
Top Bottom