August 2022 Hatch-a-long

Pics
@Stacaroni how are your eggs going? Any progress on your first pip egg?

I just got my first pip, too! I moved the eggs to their shelf liner and removed the turner tray last night when I noticed they had internally pipped early. (Thanks @junior67 for dealing with my late night panic) Egg #5 was the only one who hadn't shown any shadowing. Surprise... egg #5 is my first external pip :confused: :pop
20220809_192422.jpg

I just got my first pip, too! I moved the eggs to their shelf liner and removed the turner tray last night when I noticed they had internally pipped early. (Thanks @junior67 for dealing with my late night panic) Egg #5 was the only one who hadn't shown any shadowing. Surprise... egg #5 is my first external pip :confused: :pop
View attachment 3217530
YAY!!!!

I looked over after dinner and there was our first!!!!

20220809_172456.jpg

View attachment 3217530
I told you #5 was just waiting and reserving all its energy to go fast! :) And anytime as long as I am awake and can answer I am there. :) Can't wait to see the ducklings!

Back
Top Bottom