August/September 2013 homemade ornament swap

sianara

Songster
13 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Central MA
It's time for the second swap of the year. If you are interested in participating in this swap please check out the last one held which was in June/July 2013. You can see it is a popular swap. Also you can see some of the beautiful ornaments shared.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/788158/june-july-2013-homemade-ornament-swap-sign-ups-closed

Sign up is all month long during Augustand all ornaments should be mailed out before September 30. You can sign up to send out 1, 2 or even 3 or more ornaments, just let me know how many you will do so I can list your name that many times.

As you sign up, your name will be shown in the BEGINNING LIST in this post #1. At the end of the sign up month (August 2013) the names will be mixed up and the FINAL LIST will also be posted here in post #1 so you'll know who to send yours to at that time. You can start creating your ornament as soon as you want but you will have to wait until August 31 when I post the final list to see who your recipient is. At any time during the mailing month (September 2013) please PM the person(s) BELOW your name on the FINAL list to get their name and address. Be especially sure to put your BYC name either in the return address or on a piece of paper inside with the ornament. Otherwise, for those that swap more than one ornament they won't know who sent each one.

We LOVE pictures, so please BE SURE to post a picture here of the ornament(s) you received and who you received it from. This is the fourth year for me and this swap and I have received such a great variety of ornaments. It's exciting every time a package arrives in the mail and it's so much fun to see the different talents that are out there (and to get 1, 2 or 3 ornaments every other month). Please make every effort to mail yours out before September 30. If you have a delay in mailing yours out please PM me and your recipient so we are aware.

So, if you haven't participated before please join us now and if you did participate in the past welcome back again and let's get crafting!

Joanne aka sianara

BEGINNING LIST
sianara
Kytinpusher
Kytinpusher
Kytinpusher
katsdar
katsdar
katsdar
Coldupnorth
Coldupnorth
Coldupnorth
Mnferalkitty
Mnferalkitty
Mnferalkitty
Itsmechrissy
Itsmechrissy
Itsmechrissy
dewdropsinwv
dewdropsinwv
dewdropsinwv
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen

Ok folks, here's the final list. Forgive any typos please. :oops:
FINAL LIST
coldupnorth has
*katsdar
*kytinpusher
*paulsmuffen

katsdar has
*mnferalkitty
*coldupnorth
*dewdropsinwv

mnferalkitty has
*itsmechrissy
*katsdar
*kytinpusher

itsmechrissy has
*dewdropsinwv
*sianara
*paulsmuffen

dewdropsinwv has
*paulsmuffen
*itsmechrissy
*coldupnorth

paulsmuffen has
*katsdar
*mnferalkitty
*kytinpusher

kytinpusher has
*dewdropsinwv
*itsmechrissy
*coldupnorth

sianara has
*mnferalkitty

Last edited:
I went to Hobby Lobby on Monday to get just a birthday card for DD, and came out ready for this swap!
lol.png
Sign me up for 3 , please!

Ok welcome back people!! I've got you all down for 3: kytinpusher, katsdar, coldupnorth & mnferalkitty!!!

I went to Hobby Lobby on Monday to get just a birthday card for DD, and came out ready for this swap!
lol.png
Sign me up for 3 , please!
Yay!! I just found out there's a Hobby Lobby about an hour north of me that I will be visiting soon. I was surprised because I thought the chain was only out west (saw one in AZ). Can't wait to check it out.

Quote: We just got a Hobby Lobby in our area a few months ago.
celebrate.gif
Before that the nearest one was close to 400 miles away. Now, I've got Hancock Fabrics, Michaels and Hobby Lobby to get some serious crafts from. Good thing I don't go that direction too often or I'd be broke! They are over 20 miles away, but have a closer town for normal shopping, like grocery and such, that is 13 miles away. Our little town has a gas/convenience store, one restaurant, one small engine repair shop, the school, the post office, volunteer fire dept., town hall and three churches. It did have a bar, but it closed this past winter and has been for sale. Generally, nice and quiet around here
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom