Aunty Bob new chick on the block

I thought it was "Bob's your uncle!"

But you say it's "Bob's your aunt?"

Well, OK. Welcome to the board anyway!
tongue.png

Hello Aunty Bob and welcome!

Aww, your little bantam sounds just remarkable! Such a sweet story! She's one lucky bird, I think......

I have a Cream Brabanter, Petite Miss is her name, and she's a large fowl, but she is kind of small...Anyhow, she demands her attention when I go out to the coop, and if I don't pay her the proper respect, which is picking her up for a cuddle and petting her and talking with her, she will fly up and land on my head....Which is extremely annoying....LOL

And she kind of honks....beep beep beep....is her sound. She's something else!

Sooo that's my crazy chicken. Glad to share stories with you and welcome to BYC!

Sharon

hy all you poultry pals who reply d to my intro post. And to my query on sick chickens. ChookyChan has been unwell and losing wieght for about a month, we had three visits to vet, antibiotic and vitamin injections, and it seems to be working because Chookychan started eating her grains again today and has been eating her cooked rice for a few days. And has finally started to maintain weight, hope it starts to increase soon coss she lost a fair bit. Still have no idea what was wrong with her, she just refused all her normal food and would only eat live food. I have been spending a couple of hours most days in the garden or out in the bush with her finding food. Termites and bardi grubs her favorite. Also went to pet shop and bought mealy grubs(she ate these for three days then refused them) crickets were good but expensive, frozen bardis were refused even when i hid them in logs with fresh ones. I was really worried she wasnt going to be around for much longer, and did lots of drawings of her sitting on her chair at ngiht. I have lots of drawings of her, from when she was a baby, if i can figure out how to upload them i will try to post some in the near future. Chookychan was a very good girl at the vets when they did an xray, she lay on her back very still (after a tummy tickle) we didnt discover any cause of her current illness but limpy leg showed that she dosnt have much of a hip socket, i always wondered why she had a limp.
The reason im aunty bob, is cos my husband is japanese and cant say R . so robynne becomes bob, my nephews think its hilairious, cos even that dosnt sound quite right, they all recon its aunty log. when they were younger not understanding gender specific forms, my brothers were aunty dave and aunty vince, so aunty bob, is not your uncle.

Back
Top Bottom