We have a major drainage issue in our backyard, so both the coop and the run have to be up off the ground. I took some pics of the drainage issue yesterday but haven't got them up on the computer yet. In spring/summer we have an area down the side of the house that we would like to turn into a sand run, but we have to get through winter first! The coop now has 2 coats of undercoat for the most part, the run has one coat all over. These pics are from a couple of days ago when I just started painting, I'll put up more pics when I can. In these pics the one with white paint on it is the coop to be. We are building this in a 2 car garage that has been turned into the "mancave" as we have other parking elsewhere. Back to painting for me!