AUSTIN, TX - SHOW OFF YOUR COOPS AND CHICKENS !!!!!!

allen wranch

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
San Marcos, TX
• If you are the proud owner of an Austin, TX chicken coop and a flock of healthy chickens;

• If you have a functional, safe home and run for your feathered friends;

• If you want to share with others your passion for raising chickens;

Then you need to apply to be on the 4th Annual Austin Funky Chicken Coop Tour being held April 7, 2012.

To promote community spirit, the 2012 Funky Chicken Coop Tour is encouraging whole neighborhoods to participate in the tour. Solicit your friends and neighbors with chickens to show off their coops on this fun day.

Deadline for entries is January 22, 2012, no exceptions. Get your applications in now.

See austincooptour.org for more information and an application.

The Funky Chicken Coop Tour is awesome. I have a friend whose place was on the tour last year and my brother's fam visited not knowing that I know her. I saw pics posted and knew it was Jen's place.
smile.png

Another friend of mine has submitted a drawing for the logo contest. I'm interested in seeing what the winning logo looks like.

If you're around Austin, it's worth going on the tour.
smile.png

Thanks for the comments. Encourage all your Austin friends to apply for the tour !

lovinlife wrote:
Another friend of mine has submitted a drawing for the logo contest. I'm interested in seeing what the winning logo looks like.

We do not have a logo contest going this year, but it might be an idea for the future. Do you have a link to the contest ?

Thanks...​

Back
Top Bottom