Australian Spotted Bantam Ducks For Sale (NC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I hate doing this. Hate it. However, with the economy uncertain and so many mouths to feed, a lot is going to have to go.

I have two pairs and a trio for sale. One of the drakes is several months younger than the others and doesn't have his full adult feathers in, yet.

I'll post pictures shortly if there is any interest. I'll also have to figure out prices as I have been unable to find any adults for sale to compare prices to in order to come up with a price.

Shipping will/would be available, but you will have to pay shipping and box. Please be aware of those costs before inquiring as it is not cheap.

I will be putting them on eggbid in the next day or so if I do not find definite buyers for them before then.

(You can see pictures of them in the past if you look at my posts in the other poultry forum about them.)

I might be interested if you have female ones...can they live with a Peking Duck. I had 2 Peking Ducks and one just died. I feel so bad and want very much to have friends for the other. I love my ducks!

We live in VA so depending on your part of NC it might not be that far.

Just inquiring!

Hey ~ thanks, I went ahead and put them on eggbid. I don't know how they'd be with standards. They only weight around 2-2 1/2 lbs each. At least that's what they're supposed to be. I haven't actually weighed them myself! ;-)

Asher, I am sorry you are having to downsize your flocks, I wish I could get them shipped out here....my call ducks, pure and mixes, are some of my pride and joy! I really wanted some Australian Spotted Bantams too, they are so delicate! Good luck on their sales, I hope they find a good home, I am sure they will! Take care, Tina/tfpets
(Shipping to CA would be too hard and costly, or I'd do it, you know?)

Thanks Tina!

(Editing b/c I'm an idiot and confused you with someone else! hehe BTW, a friend of mine is incubating the maran eggs for me. I was borrowing a big incubator and had to give it back. Will let you know the results as soon as she tells me. :) )

Last edited:
The auctions are ending today. If you want to see pictures, you can at the links below. If they do not sell, I have decided to keep my imprinted young drake and the two peach'ish colored hens. The others I will be selling for $15 each + shipping and box (pick up welcome, though), but I will not sell JUST the hens. I won't be relisting them on eggbid, I won't be bumping this post or listing elsewhere. They'll go for sale at the show locally at the end of this month if they do not sell here shortly. I do know what I have, I know I had a hard time getting my hands on them and I know they're worth a lot more than $15 each. I just don't particularly want to Winter them all.

Trio (the drake from this group will be one in the price above if these do not sell, though he is GORGEOUS, I do not need more than one drake and we're rather attached to the young one)
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1222821583

Pair (this imprinted drake will be staying if they do not sell on eggbid ~ adore him, he eats right out of the kids hands and loves to snuggle ~ yes, SNUGGLE!
gig.gif
)
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1222821371

Both of these will be sold as noted above if not in the auction.
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1222821154

Back
Top Bottom