Australians - Where are you all????

ray's two cents :

Oh, well good luck with that.
smile.png

And these aren't even real ones either! Everyone's getting into a panic.
tongue.png

Ahaha
tongue.png
I love it when they do that​

Oh Christie.
hugs.gif

I've had a few close family members battle with cancer, and win. It is a trying time but you will get through it. You sound like youve got the right mind frame.
Have you read louise hays book? It's really fantastic. Here is a verse that she says you should say out loud to yourself multiple times a day.
I lovingly forgive and release all o the past.
I choose to fill my world with joy
I love and approve of myself

How is your broody girl? Has she got another batch of eggs under her now?

You know, your post Guinea, has just inspired a very random thought to occur to me. How is it, that whenever you look back on a particular time, it sounds like the best time of your life even if it sucked back when you were living it?
lol.png

... It's probably just me.
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

You know, your post Guinea, has just inspired a very random thought to occur to me. How is it, that whenever you look back on a particular time, it sounds like the best time of your life even if it sucked back when you were living it?
lol.png

... It's probably just me.
tongue.png

It's just not you​

woot.gif
Happy birthday!! Did you do anything?
Me, my birthday is never a special occasion. We might go out to a nice restaurant for dinner on the night, but that's about it.
caf.gif

Quote:
I went to the pub with my mum I don't like making a big deal over it

Ooh the pub is a great place to eat! I haven't been to one since we moved, but there was a great place back near my old house with the BEST steak and mash potato. (Not together
tongue.png
)
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom