Australians - Where are you all????

I'm on the Sunshine coast in QLD

Victoria Australia

Hey, I'm in Brisbane. Welcome. What chooks do you have? i have australorps and barnevelders atm. I'm also hatching a mixed bag of auracauna, Easter eggers, Marans, dbl barred rocks and Sussex to increase my flick after loosing most this year to illness, accident and fox.

Most people hang on the other Aussie site - you pop over and check it out if you haven't found it yet.

Cheers

Hey, I'm in Brisbane. Welcome. What chooks do you have? i have australorps and barnevelders atm. I'm also hatching a mixed bag of auracauna, Easter eggers, Marans, dbl barred rocks and Sussex to increase my flick after loosing most this year to illness, accident and fox.

Most people hang on the other Aussie site - you pop over and check it out if you haven't found it yet.

Cheers
I've got three australorps and one barnevelder

Perth Western Australian in the house..

I have 1 pig, 29 chickens, 3 guinea fowl and 5 ducks :)

Lovely 'menagerie' you have got there, Teylah.

I have 1 Araucana, 1 Welsummer and 1 Rhode Island Red. Mandy Welsummer is currently moulting - quite heavily too ( which is most unusual for her ).

So egg production is down, but I don't worry about that - as long as my 3 girls are happy and healthy.

Had a Barnevelder and a Silkie but both passed over, from illness. Moppitt Silkie is still my avatar, so loved that chicken.

And welcome to
welcome-byc.gif

Cheers ..........

HI teylah

Dale here i'm in gympie qld . 2 Muscovy ducks 6 chooks 1 rooster a dog who looks after them . Also free range mob of roo's lizards snakes a large variety of birds, fish in the dam . Only downside not enough rain.

HI teylah

Dale here i'm in gympie qld . 2 Muscovy ducks 6 chooks 1 rooster a dog who looks after them . Also free range mob of roo's lizards snakes a large variety of birds, fish in the dam . Only downside not enough rain.

Welcome to BYC - roasted.

You sound like you have a very interesting menagerie.

There is another thread that is more active - Australian in flavour called "Australia - six States .. and that funny little island " .... lots of great info on there if you care to have a look.
I try to keep up with both Aussie threads myself - it's a pity that this thread is not given as much notice, as it deserves. It's a good thread.

Cheers ........

Hi I live in Australia too and I want to breed speckled silkies so do you have and blue or speckled chickens? If you are willing to sell of course. I understand if you dont.

Back
Top Bottom