Australians - Where are you all????

Pics
Hi Guys,

I'm from Sydney Australia, We have around 15 chooks, Not really sure what type they are but I'll get some pics up soon. Just found this thread and thought I'd join and say hi.

Hey!
I'm from Good old Victoria :p I got 4 bantam ducks- some calls, some crossed, a muscovy, a white leghorn, a sussex bantam rooster, and 2 brown hens which might be isa browns...

Hello everyone, I'm an Aussie my name is Hennie and live on a small property, near a place called Bega on the far south coast of NSW .
I too love this site and have learned a lot about chickens and am very grateful for all the advice that has been posted here. Please let me know
if you got this message as i have not completely worked out how to put in posts.
Regards Hennie.
PS I'm very keen to know how often a broody should come of the nest, while she is brooding eggs.

Quote:
Welcome
big_smile.png
welcome-byc.gif

Cool your from Bega.

About the broody Question..whenever they need food or water... but some are stubborn and need to be taking of the nest during the day. ..... but its also a good idea to have food and water near them

Hello,
I just became a member today and noticed this posting. It looks as if the date you posted your message calling all Aussies was last year. So if you get this message Hi from another Aussie chook lover.
Liddy.

Hello fellow Aussies,
When your friend went to Oz, are you sure it was Lemon Ants she had or could it have been Lamingtons. Much yummier. Seek them out.

Thanks for pointing out that ine...i agree doesnt look too bad. I only have ducks...But I still had a look to see if it is something I could modify.

I'm new to chickens, but we're loving them so far.
We have four chicks that are about 4 weeks old now.
We live in Melbourne. Nice to see so many Aussies here!

Back
Top Bottom