Australians - Where are you all????

frow.gif
Whiteflare... Thats one great thing about BYC... Its always here when you need it..and unlike an animal...you can "put it away for a while " and come back to it later....and it wont be sick or dying from neglect
lau.gif

Good to see you back...

Thanks ducky, good to be here
smile.png

Yes, I know, although I appear to have been a little too busy for my birds too, which I feel a little guilty about
hide.gif

On the weekend, we let them out and they came waddling towards me, and it felt like I hadn't seen them in years!
lol.png

gig.gif
I feel like that every day I get home from work. The ducklings have grown noticeably...others outside have gone from a heavy molt to looking gorgeous... I dont like winter.. for the fact of not having the daylight hours to spend out there with them.

hi

live in Ganmain - been here 4 mths, have 4 girls, who make me smile every day!!!

Ganmain, is about 5 hrs from Sydney and 6 (ish) from Melborne. im a Kiwi girl orginally but have made Oz home now
smile.png

Hey all newbies
frow.gif

I'm similar... I moved to Adelaide when I was 11. It's been a while. I don't remember much of Leeds, but I kinda like it here. It took me three + years to settle, but I've done it.

welcome-byc.gif
all the newbies!

Funny story! My Malay chickens are on a course of anti-biotic injections, Hubby standing there waving the needle around,sticks me instead
barnie.gif
(so typical of him!) - wonder if I'll come down with some "foul" disease?
lau.gif
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom