Australians - Where are you all????

I planned on entering but the one I was going to put in went broody the day I decided to enter her! She has week old chicks now so so much for that! lol

Quote:
We are just too similar!
lol.png

I can't wait until I turn 18. Lots of stuff I can do. And then after that I really want to be 22. Just so I can say that.
tongue.png

Wouldn't it be cool if we looked similar
lol.png

It would!
Do you have very dark brown hair?
Are you tall for your age?
Do you have... uh, a weird little tuft of hair that tends to stick up straight in the middle of your hairline? (
he.gif
I hate that thing
lau.gif
)

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Wouldn't it be cool if we looked similar
lol.png

It would!
Do you have... uh, a weird little tuft of hair that tends to stick up straight in the middle of your hairline? (
he.gif
I hate that thing
lau.gif
)​

Errr, opposites are cool too right?
lol.png

I have brown hair, yucky brown. So I dye it dark red.
I am short for my age. I know a ten year old and he's not too far off being my height.
I do have a wierd little tuft thing exept it's at the back top of my head but the hair dressers cut my hair on a way so it's not always sticking up.

Quote:
It would!
he.gif
I hate that thing
lau.gif
)

Errr, opposites are cool too right?
lol.png

I have brown hair, yucky brown. So I dye it dark red.
I am short for my age. I know a ten year old and he's not too far off being my height.
I do have a wierd little tuft thing exept it's at the back top of my head but the hair dressers cut my hair on a way so it's not always sticking up.

Some of my best friends are my complete opposites
tongue.png

Ten year olds can be freakishly tall.
lau.gif
I used to be mistaken for one all the time until I started getting some more pronounced facial features. I have a really set jaw, for some odd reason.
lol.png

I don't go to the hairdressers. I have the most boring hairstyle on the face of this earth, but people are still jealous of me because they want straight hair
old.gif

I don't cut my hair very often. My mother cuts it when I can be bothered though, nothing fancy, just tied in a ponytail then lopped off at a convenient location.
tongue.png
Takes about two minutes.

I was very surprised to find today that one of my friends is actually in Year Six.
hide.gif
I thought she was in year nine. Apparently someone mistook her for a 15-yo when she WAS nine
gig.gif

I've known a few people like that. It's wierd, a nine year old shouldn't be 'matured' like 15+ year old. If they are then there is something wrong going on with their diet.

Yeah, she is very like you say 'matured', that's why I was confused about her age. Almost taller than me too
ep.gif

My cousin is absolutely enormous. His head almost hits the ceiling in most rooms. Apparently he grew up on a diet of KFC
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom