Australorp Black Blue & Splash! POST PICS PLEASE!!!

Nice looking Australorps there. By older black Australorp hens are molting right now. I will have to take some current pictures of my 3 younger ones to post. They will be 4 months old later on this month. Of those, I have a splash cockerel, a splash pullet, and a blue pullet.

Nice looking Australorps there. By older black Australorp hens are molting right now. I will have to take some current pictures of my 3 younger ones to post. They will be 4 months old later on this month. Of those, I have a splash cockerel, a splash pullet, and a blue pullet.

Nice. Yeah will have to see pics of younger ones
1f600.png

I bought my older two black Australorp when they were POL and i got my 11 week olds three weeks ago. Hoping my blue boy will be a nice one... and hoping he will darken out on top too! I have got an incubator just havent had any eggs to put in it? What age did your cockerel mature or has he matured yet?

My cockerels comb and wattles have been pretty red for a week bow and he is only 11 weeks... i cant wait to incubate some ehhs when he is older.... my two blues are called Blue Steel. Blue - girl & steel - boy
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

Last edited:

Any pics yet?

Back
Top Bottom