Australorps breed Thread

Just thought I would share some pics of my 8 wk BA - Evelyn.
Evelyn with Agnes my GLW. They were raised together.

With a dandelion leaf, second only to clover.

On my lap as she was jealous of the new babies.
She looks so big next to the babies (10 days old)

She is very personable, quiet and in charge. Can't wait to see what kind of layer she will be. Love my BA!

Just thought I would share some pics of my 8 wk BA - Evelyn.
Evelyn with Agnes my GLW. They were raised together.

With a dandelion leaf, second only to clover.

On my lap as she was jealous of the new babies.
She looks so big next to the babies (10 days old)

She is very personable, quiet and in charge. Can't wait to see what kind of layer she will be. Love my BA!
She is very sweet!

Just thought I would share some pics of my 8 wk BA - Evelyn. Evelyn with Agnes my GLW. They were raised together. With a dandelion leaf, second only to clover. On my lap as she was jealous of the new babies. She looks so big next to the babies (10 days old) She is very personable, quiet and in charge. Can't wait to see what kind of layer she will be. Love my BA!
What a pretty chicken. :D MrsB

I unfortunately lost my only standard sized Australorp a few weeks ago. She became quite ill and had to be euthanised
sad.png
She was quite underweight when the vet checked her over but she was 3.5kg when she died.

So now I've only got my 5 bantam Australorps.

I'm hoping to hatch some chicks from them this spring, I may keep a few but I'll probably sell most of them. I'm curious as to how much I could sell day old chicks or POL pullets hatched from my little flock for.

@maddogdodge. So sorry to hear about your hen :-(

There is a Facebook group for Australian Australorpes that you could get price ideas from. I joined it last year when I thought I'd have all these extra chicks to find homes for :)

Back
Top Bottom