Australorps breed Thread

Thank you very much for asking.  Hellbender is no longer of this world. He told my brother and I of a midnight discussion that you two had.  I reminded Jason about that incident the evening of the WAKE and he and I were almost thrown out for being drunk and disorderly. Can you imagine having too much loud laughing and drinking at an Irish Wake? :hugs

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. He always made it interesting round here, he will be missed.

Thank you very much for asking.  Hellbender is no longer of this world. He told my brother and I of a midnight discussion that you two had.  I reminded Jason about that incident the evening of the WAKE and he and I were almost thrown out for being drunk and disorderly. Can you imagine having too much loud laughing and drinking at an Irish Wake? :hugs

I'm so sorry Aaron, my condolences to your family. HellBender made me laugh with his sense of humor. I will miss his " tell you the way it is " personality.

So I've got these to Australorp chicks I'm raising (the bottom one is an Australorp X) and I was wondering if I got the sexes right. I'm thinking first one is a pullet and the 2nd one a rooster? They are both a little over 2 months old thinking of putting them up for sale so want to make sure I have the genders right but I will definitely put them up if I'm wrong and they are both roosters.

Last edited:
So I've got these to Australorp chicks I'm raising (the bottom one is an Australorp X) and I was wondering if I got the sexes right. I'm thinking first one is a pullet and the 2nd one a rooster? They are both a little over 2 months old thinking of putting them up for sale so want to make sure I have the genders right but I will definitely put them up if I'm wrong and they are both roosters.

They both look like cockerels--big red combs and wattles for 8 weeks--and the tail is short.

Last edited:
So I've got these to Australorp chicks I'm raising (the bottom one is an Australorp X) and I was wondering if I got the sexes right. I'm thinking first one is a pullet and the 2nd one a rooster? They are both a little over 2 months old thinking of putting them up for sale so want to make sure I have the genders right but I will definitely put them up if I'm wrong and they are both roosters. Both are Cockrells.

Back
Top Bottom