Auto turning incubator issues

LittleMiss92

Chirping
Oct 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

First time attempting to hatch. I got a 2022 96 Petscene incubator and set it up ready to go and saw the it doesn’t turn side to side.

It goes 45degree angle facing back and then rotates forward and back again to its original position in one motion every 2 hours. I’m sure it is supposed to face back for 2 hours and then forward for two hours and so on.

My question is will this be adequate for hatching or should I be returning?

Hello everyone,

First time attempting to hatch. I got a 2022 96 Petscene incubator and set it up ready to go and saw the it doesn’t turn side to side.

It goes 45degree angle facing back and then rotates forward and back again to its original position in one motion every 2 hours. I’m sure it is supposed to face back for 2 hours and then forward for two hours and so on.

My question is will this be adequate for hatching or should I be returning?
That doesnt seem right, to me. It should turn, wait the two hours, then turn back, I believe. Otherwise the eggs are spending all their time on the same angle.
There is still hope for the current eggs, but yes I would definitely reach out to the seller, bring it up with them and see about a refund or replacement.

That doesnt seem right, to me. It should turn, wait the two hours, then turn back, I believe. Otherwise the eggs are spending all their time on the same angle.
There is still hope for the current eggs, but yes I would definitely reach out to the seller, bring it up with them and see about a refund or replacement.
I have decided to return it. They info they gave me to fix the issue was in Chinese and they don’t have a copy in English so I can’t fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom