Autograph Block Swap

Kassaundra's blocks are here !!!!!
woot.gif

My blocks have been sent, with tracking. At least I paid for the tracking, but she forgot to give me the number. She hasn't worked there long and was having troubles weighing and getting machines to work. Hopefully the package gets there with no issues.

Coldupnorth's blocks have arrived yesterday!!!

I have all blocks and hopefully will get them posted thursday/friday but definitely sat will let you know what day,

Ladies these blocks are just wonderful thank you for the memories each one holds and the beauty, I really am with out words. I can not wait to put these into a quilt, now sashing or no sashing, that is the question and will wait to see what you ladies think.

Coldupnorth's blocks have arrived yesterday!!!

I have all blocks and hopefully will get them posted thursday/friday but definitely sat will let you know what day,

Ladies these blocks are just wonderful thank you for the memories each one holds and the beauty, I really am with out words.  I can not wait to put these into a quilt, now sashing or no sashing, that is the question and will wait to see what you ladies think.
Yay!!!!! I can't wait to see these!!!!

I'm thinking a large center block w/ meaning to all the people / areas not sure yet what still thinking on that, w/ the 10 blocks surrounding it, one on each corner and 2 on each side.

I'm thinking a large center block w/ meaning to all the people / areas not sure yet what still thinking on that, w/ the 10 blocks surrounding it, one on each corner and 2 on each side.
That sounds like a challenge for paper piecing and that sounds nice, something else to think about, center a big fat mamma hen
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom