Automatic Doors: What Would YOU Do?

Yup. I believe you can also program it to "last call mode" where it will close, and then open back up and beep in ten minutes, for five minutes, for any last minute stragglers to come in. Also I tihnk you can program it to open a bit later than sunrise and close a bit later than sunset. I researched a lot of doors though so I MAY be getting my features/brands mixed up. Definitely confirm (through the Ador website) my claims on those features, especially the second one, before giving them any merit towards your purchasing decision.
Good info, thanks!

I also have and love my Ador. Its door panel has tracks on both sides and the bottom, which makes it very nearly impossible for a little animal to grab the door panel, when trying to break in. I like that it uses lantern battery and not AA or AAA. My run is fully covered. The door is protected from most elements, so I did not buy the canopy.

During my research, I ruled out the side swing door style as we have too much/frequent wind. Didn't think that door style would work for us.

I also have and love my Ador. Its door panel has tracks on both sides and the bottom, which makes it very nearly impossible for a little animal to grab the door panel, when trying to break in. I like that it uses lantern battery and not AA or AAA. My run is fully covered. The door is protected from most elements, so I did not buy the canopy.

During my research, I ruled out the side swing door style as we have too much/frequent wind. Didn't think that door style would work for us.
Makes sense. We’re surrounded by a ridge so,it doesn’t get very windy where the chickens will be.

Back
Top Bottom