Automatic Waterer, buy this if you need a quick setup & LAZY!

peej

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 2, 2011
Hello!

I have finally gotten the art of homemade automatic waters down! This auction includes everything you need besides the watering nipples, which I can purchase from FarmTek for you! If you would like tips on building your own I am more than happy to help, just toss me a PM! This auction is more for the lazy person, or something who doesn't have the time or power tools to be able to put all this together!

What you will get from this auction:
- 5 gallon bucket with lid
- PVC cut to the lengths you need for the setup
- Around 5 PVC elbows
- Orings/Nuts/Washers
- Teflon

I will pre-drill all the holes needed for you to screw in your chicken nipples!

Here are some pictures of a custom one in my brooder:

019.jpg

021.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

016.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

The nipples will not be included but as you see the system works very well, and is very easy to setup and the chickens love it!

If you would like a system that includes a "trough-o-matic" feature, as in you will run a hose into the top of the 5 gallon bucket and it will fill up when it starts to get low!

I can work with you on dimensions of what you have and what I can create to make it fit good when you receive it. ( length of the pvc )

Once again I am not trying to overprice the auction, yes I am trying to make a little money for me to go down to the store and buy all the product and put it together, but if you would like to create your own I can message you on details!

If you have any questions or concerns be sure to PM me!

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom