autosexing creles? help! ):

lothefarmer

Chirping
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
CA
i have four crele old english game bantam chicks who are about a week and a half old. i ordered from a hatchery and all of the chicks died but five of them... these four and a golden duckwing. i have been wanting a boy really badly, because my last rooster, who passed away in november, was an old english, and he was an amazing companion... i just saw a video showing how you can autosex creles, and from what i understand, these all look like females... please tell me that i'm misinformed, or that i still have a chance of getting a male. thank you.

i have four crele old english game bantam chicks who are about a week and a half old. i ordered from a hatchery and all of the chicks died but five of them... these four and a golden duckwing. i have been wanting a boy really badly, because my last rooster, who passed away in november, was an old english, and he was an amazing companion... i just saw a video showing how you can autosex creles, and from what i understand, these all look like females... please tell me that i'm misinformed, or that i still have a chance of getting a male. thank you.

I have heard about autosexing cream legbars, but not creles. I would wait until they're a tad older, then post some pictures of them if you want a gender confirmation. Remember, the better the picture you submit, the more accurate an answer you will receive.

Hannah.

Back
Top Bottom