seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
afriend of mine who's a member here has told me something distressing. It seems that some members took offense to my Michael Moore avatar. He is an advocate for us real people and I admire him. I saw the avatar and used it to show my admiration of the man. However, some people mistook the avatar for something mean . It bothers me that some people always have to think the worst. This avatar of
Michael Moore was purely that I like the man, and NOTHING MORE. It's a shame that people jump to assume something negative about someone without getting all the facts. I hope you're proud of yourself

I didnt see it, was it offensive in any way??? Why did you remove it or was it removed for you? I was gonna put a pic of Willie Nelson as mine, but I bet that would offend others so I wont.

I don't see whats to like about MM. That being said I would not be offended seeing him on an avatar. I say to each their own and live and let live.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it Seminolewind. I get complaints about my avatars all the time. I'm sure the staff does as well. I've never been asked to remove one yet. Michael Moore is a GENIUS. Controversy is what sells his movies. He is a welcome breath of fresh air in a world filled with politically correct yoyo's.

Well, in the picture, I did not realize that it looked like he was making a letter L with his hand, and L stands for loser, this boggles my mind.
Marlinchaser, I would post your Willie Nelson pic, just make sure his hands aren't offensive in any way

Quote:
Thanks, LCRT. I don't find your avatars offensive because when I see them, I assume there's a good reason behind it even if I don't know what the reason is.

Quote:
His latest movie was "Sicko" about the health care system in the US. He has also done movies on gun control, a GM plant that destroyed a town, a few more but I can't think of the names right now.

Quote:
His latest movie was "Sicko" about the health care system in the US. He has also done movies on gun control, a GM plant that destroyed a town, a few more but I can't think of the names right now.

Oh, ok-thanks!
smile.png
I guess I don't see how it would be offensive to have an avatar of him...I think some things are read into too much....

Back
Top Bottom