Avian Bird Flu - Preventatives?

The FDA and USDA have no incentive to advocate for Ivermectin because it is a generic drug which is extremely cheap to make, and sell, so the pharmaceutical companies cannot claim royalties off it. The USDA and FDA are, unfortunately, under the thumb of the pharmaceutical companies and the medications they wish to have the public buy. I wish the FDA were truly a watchdog for the American Public, but sadly, they are not.
This is your crazy talk and your conspiracy theories that I object to. These are the items that I think you need to provide supporting evidence for.

Same concern here.
It's been found an 1.5-2 hours away from me in Dallas, TX. They were saying they found the flu in sparrows.
I had a huge flock of black birds this morning hanging out near my coop. My neighbors must think I'm nuts I went running chasing them yelling until they flown off.
I was talking to a farmer guy I know about this. He knows other farmers with birds. So they free range but they are all confining their flocks until this passes over.
I have mine contained all the time. They have their coop and a fenced yard with a fence overhead. I was thinking of putting tarps up so no droppings can get in from the wild birds.
Also they put Corid in the drinking water. I think is treats influenza in chickens, not absolutely sure though.
This gives a little information : https://ask.usda.gov/s/article/Shou...event-the-spread-of-diseases-such-as-bird-flu

One sight said to wear disposable coveralls and throw away boot coverings. Let no other people enter your coop. Don't go to someone else's coops or handle other people's chickens.
They said a lot of water birds such as ducks carry the flu. We just stocked our pond with fish and guess what I had in my pond? 8 ducks!
Oye vey! Like we need something else to worry about.
Anyway hope this helps.
The Corid is probably being used for coccidiosis ( pasty vent) as a treatment or preventative. Amprollium is the compound. Sulmet was used before APHIS banned it. It is also a bacteria static rather than a true antibiotic in effect, but far more effective than Corid.

Back
Top Bottom