AW GEEZ - I did it, I looked

Quote:
nothing likke being under his nose????
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
clap.gif

My SO quit asking a long time ago about what I have going. Maybe HE is in denial or maybe he just likes to see me excited about something. IDK He does say I am the only person he knows that will say they are going out for a loaf of bread and come back with chickens and no bread. You would think he would of caught on to that line already.
lau.gif
I did invade the only room in the house that is his totally this winter with baby chickens. Maybe he didn't notice.
lau.gif

I hear ya!
lau.gif
my dh's room is our livingroom while I am in sewing room here with you guys, and the chickies are in the same room with him
lau.gif

Quote:
you just looked at the wrong bator, go look a a Dickey or Sportsman, and you will say I cant spend that much on a bator......... Wait if I hatch 100 eggs at a time, then sell them and make a profit I should be able to make this thing pay for itself....... No Debbie dont do it, get the little one and be happy. Dont forget the turner, and Humidistat, and Themometer(cant trust the one that comes with it), and the digital ....... Yeah its only $55 dollars. Cant you get a hen to sit on some eggs?

It's that danged hens babies that made me want more!!!!!!!!!!! They are going to their new home tomorrow. 1 week old.
love.gif
I WANT MORE!

I use the "Oh, someone gifted me these eggs! I couldn't refuse it..." when I get a package in the mail all the time. I don't think my parents believe me anymore...but it did work for a while.

Yea I tell him someone "gave" it to me and they were so excited.... I couldnt say no .
lol.png

It's real easy now as he's on the other side of the country. He still doesnt know about the chicks I got a couple weeks ago or the eggs I'm getting tomorrow. He does know about the
quail eggs but not until they were already here in the bator LOL

Nancy

Ya know Debi, we signed in the same day. Now, I may be eating your dust as far as number of posts, but I am kicking your behind at hatching! Are you REALLY gonna let me get away with that?????
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Personal from Raunchy to Ken: Please get Debi a SMALL incubator, like the easy, no-brainer Hovabator Genesis 1588 with the turner, and the very accurate thermos and hygrometers (at least 2) from Walmart.) She will be your adoring slave- for at least 2 days. Or until dinner, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom