AW GEEZ - I did it, I looked

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
at A Hovabator. They are only $55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never should have looked. How do you guys hide them from your SO's????? Where can I put it?

Look waht you people have done to me.
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

Just go for it, get it. As far as hiding it I would probably put it in the middle of the dining room table for the center peice.
gig.gif
Oh wait, that is in my house. I'm lucky I don't have to hide all three of mine. Once your SO sees the fuzzy butts and how cute they are he will get over it. Does this mean I'm an enabler??????
gig.gif
Have some fun, you deserve it.

Debi hide in the closet and when the peeping starts run to him and say "SURPRISE"
big_smile.png
before he can ask what that noise was.
gig.gif

I love husbands- they are just the best!

I had twelve MORE eggs delivered today, and had them setting out on the table- you know, settling before I put them in the incubator.

He said, "you got MORE eggs?" and I said, "No, Im just arranging these ones"...and he said, "Oh"...grabbed a beer out of the fridge and headed off to teevee land.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I now have 80 eggs- but they dont all hatch, right? I think I could fit 12 more in my incubator (incubators, start off with one hovabator, need a second one before you know it).....

Last edited:
This is such a slippery slope...I have 59 chickens...32 or so just babies in the brooder...I have already looked at what McMurry might have available in late April...the brooder will be empty, sterilized and begging for company (chicks and more chicks). I have been researching Duckies...I love Duckies...want some...and yesterday I was looking at a 'bator...I am lost to this horrible addiction to fuzzy little bird people...and look where I hang...with a whole bunch of enablers!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah hide it in the closet then we can make Debbie Just came out of the closet references.
ep.gif
I hid mine in the dining room, seems like we always eat in the kitchen, living room, or outside(I think I remember eating outside, is it warm yet), so the Dining room was the safest place.

Back
Top Bottom