awhile back i asked y'all for prayers well

Queen Scoot

Crochet Chieftess
11 Years
May 27, 2008
HOOKERVILLE!!!
i didnt and couldnt tell you for what.
but i can let you know a lil bit about it.
about a month ago DD who is 17 had an out burst at scool and locked herself in the girls bathroom. we got the call from the school saying the police had been called as she was cussing and refusing to come out. we went to the school and her counsler that she used to go to had talked her out.
well come to find out she was high...
so we admitted her into a childrens hospital for drug rehab...you name it shes done it... shes been there roughly 3 weeks and has a long road ahead of her. please continue to keep her in your prayers. thanks!

Dear Queen Scoot

Please know that your DD is our prayers... what a tough thing to go through at such a young age. There are so many temptations out there in the world for the youth. It was bad when we were young and even worse now! Hang in there... she has A Shepherd that loves her.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Queen.... I'm so sorry you're having to go through this with your daughter. Know that it does and will get better - tough times ahead for her and for you I'm sure, but... be patient and loving above all else even as hard as it may be some times to do it. You all will get through this trying time, together.

Sending you more prayers...

QS...so going to keep her in my prayers as well as your whole family.

Lord, thank You for this opportunity to come before You. Please touch this young lady mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Keep Your shadow over her. Cloak her in peace and make Your face to shine upon her. Provide for this family in every way. Give them the strength to get through this with joy. Break any chains of addiction right now. All in Jesus' name, amen.

How stressful of a time this must be on you and your family. My heart goes out to you. I'll be crossing my fingers that your DD will recover and be back to you healthy and drug free soon!
hugs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Amen.

QS...even when she seems "better" continue on with counseling. She made some choices and probably wanted to numb herself for whatever reason....so she should deal with those issues so as not to return to the numbing agents. I've been there myself as a teen. And tell her how much she is loved and appreciated. Let her know she is never alone...God is always with her no matter what. And be open for her to come to you and talk mom, no matter how hard some of the things she may say may be...take a deep breath and submit it over to God and He will guide you into what to say.

Hugs.

Love in Christ,
Gretch

Back
Top Bottom