Awkward and Embarrassing Situations :D Let's hear them!

My son and I were waiting for our turn at a crowded climbing facility (rock walls, zip lines, etc.), and the man standing in front of us, as we were sitting, had his pants unzipped, and you could see his underpants a little. My son leans over to me and whispers "Mom, that guy's pants are unzipped" and I whisper back "yes, they are." so he says "Do you think I should go tell him?" and I said "Probably, but leave me out of it, like don't go say 'my mom says you should zip your pants' or anything" (he's 8, so I tend to explain what he should and shouldn't do.... so he stands up, walks over to the man and says, in a LOUD, clear voice that travels really well "Excuse me! MY MOM WANTS ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR ZIPPER IS DOWN AND SHE CAN SEE YOUR UNDERPANTS!". Oh Lord, it was the kind of moment where if I still could be embarrassed (I can't), i totally would have been.

Years ago I asked our waiter for "marijuana sauce" with my pasta instead of marinara sauce. I was having lunch with our friend Barbra Kingsolver, the author!

Years ago my mom used to be a beautician. She had a good friend of hers in one day having her hair done. My sister, who was pretty small at the time, was sitting on this woman's lap as my mom was doing her hair. My mom and this lady were talking... when after a little bit my sister interrupted to say to the lady whos lap she was sitting on "Your mouth stinks!"
barnie.gif
lau.gif
What a way to let someone know they have bad breath! My mom said she wished she could have just disappeared from the room!

When my daughter was around 2, Barney was very big and needless to say she wasn't a fan...Right around Christmas Barney was everywhere you went. Well one Friday night in Wal-mart ( I know, right) they had a end cap full of Barney, Mariah points to him and loudly and very plain says "Momma will you buy me a Barney so we can take him home and cook him" . You should have seen the horrified looks on the other parents faces.

lol.png
I was in the restroom one time at the mall and heard in the stall next to me a little boy ask his mom "Will you wipe my A**?" . The darnest things come from kids mouths.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom