Ayam Cemani Golden Sex Link mix

I am absolutely in love with Ayam Cemanis! I REALLY want some.
I really like the black skinned look of the Ayam Cemanis though I'm not as big a fan of fibromelanism as a whole with what it does to the meat. I'm looking for a larger bird with fibromelanism but it appears they aren't as extensively black as the Cemanis or not significantly larger

We have several other dual purpose breeds so I wouldn’t be concerned with the meat quality. I just want them for the look.

I really like the black skinned look of the Ayam Cemanis though I'm not as big a fan of fibromelanism as a whole with what it does to the meat. I'm looking for a larger bird with fibromelanism but it appears they aren't as extensively black as the Cemanis or not significantly larger
Cross it with a heavy body bird like BCM

All my Ayam Cemani Moms x an Easter egger dad had black babies. One of those is a fluffy cheeks Ayam Cemani x EE rooster named Mork. I just started eggs from him across my whole flock, a variety of mutts but one RIR and one of that RIR’s daughters that was a cross between her RIR mom and the first EE roo. I don’t know yet what I’m going to get. Hopefully not 100% black chicks, but who knows.
Here are pics of the Ayam Cemani x EE roo, Mork, and his Ayam Cemani x EE sister, Mindy.
I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to share my rooster. He is an ayam cemani/easter egger mix

Attachments

• 1641662795574103022019.jpg
    1641662795574103022019.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom