ayam ketawa rooster

StarrMfarm

In the Brooder
May 27, 2021
What are the chances of ayam ketawa rooster breeding with "regular" hen and the roosters laughing? 50/50?
There is absolutely no info on internet about cross breeding and vocal results.
If 50/50 what would be best hen /rooster match?

What are the chances of ayam ketawa rooster breeding with "regular" hen and the roosters laughing? 50/50?
If 50/50 what would be best hen /rooster

If 50/50 what would be best hen /rooster match?
I would contact a place like this that is selling them.... They are likely open to questions about breeding...or so it's seems on their site:
https://cemanifarms.com/laughing-chicken/

First you actually have to have a male that laughs. Not all ketwa will laugh, some crow normally. I haven't bred mine to anything but other ketwas this year so I don't have personal experience. But I think it would be much lower than 50%

Do you know what breed(s)? I have a laughing rooster but no hen so I'm trying to find the best cross.
Have you been able to find anything out or have any success with your Ketawa cross breeding? I have eggs in the incubator now that are Ketawa rooster crossed with Sussex hens and also Ketawa rooster crossed with Azure hens.

Have you been able to find anything out or have any success with your Ketawa cross breeding? I have eggs in the incubator now that are Ketawa rooster crossed with Sussex hens and also Ketawa rooster crossed with Azure hens.
I haven't bred him. He's very wild so I don't leave him out with my hens. 😬 let me know how yours turn out please and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom