AZUC's arts and crafts hour.

Pics
Also this one which goes into more detail but is probably worse and 12 minutes.

Finished piece
20200820_110552.jpg

@Chookwagn I put together a couple of clips from an older piece I did to show the pouring process. Doesn't cover the prep part but gives a general idea of how it works and then some closeups.

No audio. I'm just starting to mess with premier and "amateur hour" is 100% a valid critique :)
That looks like great fun..... one day im going to have time to mess around with painting.... Thanks for sharing

Been playing around with midjourney , which is an AI render bot driven by a discord front end. Essentially you describe a scene to the bot and it uses AI to render based on your description. For example:

" A single cherry tree in full blossom on a lunar landscape with a spiral galaxy overhead":
fatalifeaten_a_single_cherry_tree_in_full_blossom_on_a_lunar_la_f9b78ed8-787f-4816-947d-0870cd...png

"Dragon shaped spiral galaxies colliding over a volcano":
fatalifeaten_dragon_shaped_galaxies_colliding_over_a_volcano_f0851196-f8dd-43e8-9703-efe998ebb...png

"A steampunk dragon with leather and metal wings in a purple top hat and monocle with a teacup"
fatalifeaten_steampunk_dragon_with_metal_and_leather_wings_in_a_6e8f8dd5-3b2e-4cca-8493-5c8236...png

Just another way to create.

Been playing around with midjourney , which is an AI render bot driven by a discord front end. Essentially you describe a scene to the bot and it uses AI to render based on your description. For example:

" A single cherry tree in full blossom on a lunar landscape with a spiral galaxy overhead":
View attachment 3225096

View attachment 3225098

"A steampunk dragon with leather and metal wings in a purple top hat and monocle with a teacup"
View attachment 3225097

Fun!

View attachment 3225096

View attachment 3225098

View attachment 3225097

Thats's wild. Is it free?

Was prepping this to deliver and noticed the finish is flawed.

Annoying!
20220910_110523.jpg

Fortunately I can fix it pretty easily but it means another 2 weeks delay.

Back
Top Bottom