B.B Red Old english game thread! Show 'em off!!

ChickenPeep

Faith & Feathers
11 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Hey guys!! I have a chick that i'm pretty sure is a B.B red old english game.
Now, I'd like to see pics of B.B red OEG's (black breasted red old english games). These are really beautiful chickens! Only B.B red OEG's will do. Any age!

I'm looking foward to seeing these beauts!!

D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
I am a brand new chicken keeper and I ended up with a 6 mo old BB Red hen. I actually bought 3 chicks from a breeder and he had two of these little hens in the garage in a tiny cage with a wire floor. I felt so bad for them I offered to buy them a week later, one was dead and I took the last one knowing NOTHING about the breed or even what she was.

She is adorable and FEISTY! She is in a brooder next to the chicks for now and sheesh, I have to keep my dogs away from the cage when I open it up as she gives them the evil eye and thinks about attacking them! I am scared she will launch herself out of the cage! Very sweet to me though, talks a lot and is learning all about table scraps and hand feeding.

If there are any other threads that talk about these guys please share as I need to educate myself.

Last edited:
Quote:
is google broken? Black Breasted Red OEG is about the most popular OEG out there.. I am sure google has some

X2

Quote:
that will be nice, but it would be nicer if you post your pics on the "Hellow and Welcome to the OEG" thread.. lots of knowledgeable people like Sjarvis and GotGame hang out..

Quote:
that will be nice, but it would be nicer if you post your pics on the "Hellow and Welcome to the OEG" thread.. lots of knowledgeable people like Sjarvis and GotGame hang out..

I'll do that!

Back
Top Bottom