B/B/S Double Laced Barnevelder Hatching Eggs

bluehousefarm

Songster
9 Years
May 21, 2013
Fairview, North Carolina
I have hatching eggs from my large fowl flock of Double Laced Blue and Black Barnevelders for sale. I'm hatching these every week and have excellent fertility! I have two blue roosters over a flock of blue and black hens. Price is $4 per egg and Priority shipping is $12 up to a dozen eggs or $15 up to 20 eggs.
I wrap and package hatching eggs as I would expect to receive them and I will send extras.
I would be able to include some eggs from other breeds, at the moment these would be Swedish Flower Hens, and Cream Legbars.
Please send me a pm if you are interested.
Also please check my website for more pictures: blue-house-farm.com I can also ship day old chicks if you prefer. Day olds are $10 each, plus $35 for express shipping, minimum order of 10 chicks. You are welcome to combine chicks of different breeds.

I will do my very best to get these eggs to you in good condition, but I cannot be held responsible for your hatch rate, since this is out of my control. If there are any problems please let me know and I'll try to make it right!

Last edited:
What linedid your birds originate from?

I just hatched some of these this past weekend .. the chicks hatched right on time, fast and easy, hit the ground running~! big, fat and sassy. Beauties does not come close to describing. Could not be happier with my egg purchase! I hatched 8 from 12 and this was my second only hatch ever.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom