B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Quote: Actually the Chantecler is recognized in the partridge variety as well (it is absolutely gorgeous!) and the breed has a “cushion shaped” comb. There is also a Cream (or maybe it is called a Buff, not sure) variety in Canada...

I am now working with two breeds and it is a challenge (for me). I understand how hard it is to stay focused on what you have, when there are SO MANY interesting breeds out there. Will Power IS KEY!!!
yippiechickie.gif

So, I know that in NH alone we have Reds, SGs and Whites. My goal is to show our Whites in January 2014 at the Northeastern Poultry Congress. It would be great to put together a big class of Dorkings. The Congress, being in Springfield, Mass, is pretty accessible. So, how about it? Let's get 25+ Dorkings there. It's the perfect time to show Dorkings. Who'se in?

So, I know that in NH alone we have Reds, SGs and Whites. My goal is to show our Whites in January 2014 at the Northeastern Poultry Congress. It would be great to put together a big class of Dorkings. The Congress, being in Springfield, Mass, is pretty accessible. So, how about it? Let's get 25+ Dorkings there. It's the perfect time to show Dorkings. Who'se in?
I will try to make it, it would be great to meet you all.

Back
Top Bottom