B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

hello! i am looking for healthy day-old dorking chicks that can be shipped to california (or i can drive if they aren't more than an hour or so from santa barbara). color isn't too important, though i really do like the silver greys. i am not going to be breeding, really just need a couple of healthy girls for my backyard flock. thanks in advance for any assistance! : )
jumpy.gif

CapayValleyChick is in Guinda CA. She posts on this thread regularly. I don't know if she has chicks, or ships chicks, but if not she may know someone who can help you. You can PM (private message) her through BYC. Just go to the upper right area of this page. You'll see your BYC name. Just to the left of your BYC name you'll see the words "Private Messages." Click on that, which will take you to your private message page. On that page, on the upper left side, directly under the words "Private Messages" is a place to click "Compose New.." Click there, and you'll get a page that looks a lot like an e-mail form. Just type in CapayValleyChick where you would normally put an e-mail address, then fill in the form with your message.

Good luck in your search.
@capayvalleychick
is a bit further than an hour away from Santa Barbara (8 to 10 hours?). They are very nice SG Dorkings though.

hello! i am looking for healthy day-old dorking chicks that can be shipped to california (or i can drive if they aren't more than an hour or so from santa barbara). color isn't too important, though i really do like the silver greys. i am not going to be breeding, really just need a couple of healthy girls for my backyard flock.

CapayValleyChick is in Guinda CA.

@capayvalleychick
is a bit further than an hour away from Santa Barbara (8 to 10 hours?). They are very nice SG Dorkings though.

I absolutly love my Dorkings. Granted I just have had them a month now and they are chicks but their chatacter is great and they grow more and more beautiful as their feathers grow in.

Back
Top Bottom