B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Hello Heavacres. Lovely red dorkings. I would be interested in acquiring some of your line. I am in sw Pennsylvania. I would be interested in chicks, pullets, or even hatching eggs. I would like to get some new blood for my little flock. How could I get in touch with you about this? Thank you.
Thank you, I'd love to send you some eggs. I sent you a private message with contact info. God bless!

How big are your biggest Dorkings? Biggest hens and biggest roosters please! I am looking for some larger adult birds to purchase this March or April. Please send pictures and their weight if you know it. Looking for larger sized dorkings, I don't care for breeding standards. Not just roosters, a 13lb hen is as attractive as a 15lb rooster.

ISO Silver Grey Dorking chicks or eggs. I am seeking high quality foundation lines for the start of my breeding program. NPIP preferred, but I am open as long as flocks are healthy. New Hampshire USA. I am also open to trios/quads or juveniles. Thank you!

Leela
Kindred Hill Farm
Deering, NH
Member APA and American Sussex Association

I don't have Dorkings yet but hope to later this spring. I'm just starting my flock but I'm mainly interested in the rare and endangered chickens, particularly Dorkings and Nankins, and maybe Campines as well. I hope one day to be knowledgeable enough to help preserve these beautiful birds by becoming a breeder. Dorkings are so beautiful!!

I'm excited I put an order for my silver dorkings back on December. I'll be getting them in a month. I have to build new door for their coop they will be temporarily in. After i know weather will be good enough
Where you getting yours from? I've got Colored, White, & Reds coming on 4/12 (first ship date)
Sandhill

Hopefully I am permitted to post this here, but I have a hen that has IDENTICAL coloring to a Silver Grey Dorking, slate gray legs but a pea comb. Could someone possibly identify what she could be? I can try and get a picture of her later...

Back
Top Bottom