B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

I am looking to start a flock of dorkings of 6-7 hens and a rooster. I will be breeding these birds. All but 1 hatcheries are sold out for year. I wont be able to house chicks for about 3 months, when I can empty my brooder box. If anyone knows of a breeder where I could get eggs or chicks, could you please let me know? Would greatly appreciate it.

I am looking to start a flock of dorkings of 6-7 hens and a rooster. I will be breeding these birds. All but 1 hatcheries are sold out for year. I wont be able to house chicks for about 3 months, when I can empty my brooder box. If anyone knows of a breeder where I could get eggs or chicks, could you please let me know? Would greatly appreciate it.

Which variety are you looking for?

I just received my 36 Silver Grey Dorkings and i just had to share! We've wanted them for a long time and finally found some in Canada that we could ship! They are so adorable and i can't wait to see their little personalities! Im in love!

:love

Hello all! I am new to Dorkings but have been raising chickens (mostly English Orpingtons) for 6 years now. I just received 3 silver greys, a pullet and two cockerels (wish it were the other way around, but oh well). Got them from Sand Hill after waiting literally two years.

Is there anyone east of the Mississippi on the thread who ships either hatching eggs or is NPIP and sends chicks? I initially only planned a "trial" but already am in love with the little suckers, and my state thread has no one who breeds silver greys (one individual owns a hen). I'm in Indiana and would prefer they not have to travel further than necessary. Preferably looking for alternative lines as well.

Thanks in advance!

Here are two of my three silver grey Dorking chicks at about 2-ish weeks of age. Am I correct that the first is female and the second male?

OK, the two photos above are Chick #1.

Chick #2 is shown below.

Back
Top Bottom