B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

Pics
You guys ain't got notin on me! I've hatched over 500 chicks so far this year.
th.gif
Most of them were La Fleche x Delawares but about 100 were Dorkings. I am lucky though, I found a guy who bought them for $1 each and is now raising them out for me. I get to buy back what I want to raise next year and he is selling the rest for meat birds. It is a great partnership!
woot.gif

Dave

Quote:
Hehehe...I've only hatched two pure dorkings th

is year, but have hatched over 3200 birds so far this year...
wink.png
LOL! So, you get the pick of the litter to take back for breeders??
smile.png
Sweet!

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

Quote:

wink.png
smile.png
Sweet!

It is one of the sweetest deals. They love it cause they get birds cheap and I love it cause I don't have to raise them but get to pick only the best. BTW, what do you do with 3200 chicks????​

Quote:

wink.png
smile.png
Sweet!

It is one of the sweetest deals. They love it cause they get birds cheap and I love it cause I don't have to raise them but get to pick only the best. BTW, what do you do with 3200 chicks????

I was wondering that too!..
th.gif

Quote:
It is one of the sweetest deals. They love it cause they get birds cheap and I love it cause I don't have to raise them but get to pick only the best. BTW, what do you do with 3200 chicks????

I was wondering that too!..
th.gif

Holy moly, Dave & Tori!!!!!!
th.gif

I thought I was bad!
bow.gif

speaking of hatching more and more chicks... I have chicks hatching right now. This should put the number somewhere around 550... LOL I still wanna know what to do with 3200 and how the heck to hatch that many!!!

Back
Top Bottom