Babies are here!!! OMG OMG!!!! TO EARLY?? what ARE they!?

chick-among-us

Songster
8 Years
Dec 10, 2011
Dayton,Texas
OH lord help us all I cant go to bed!!
wee.gif
two babies out and 6 more pipping!!!
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
these came out while we were watching! very fast! WE JUST put these in lockdown YESTERDAY!!! and I got out the hospital last night! WOW I almost missed the whole thing! this isnt supposed to happen till WEDNESDAY! ok when do I move them to the brooder? and if I do what about shrink wrappin the rest of them? SO hard to let them be..
droolin.gif
supertiny little serama,d uccle,silkie all mixed bantam breeds...so far one little buff something is first and then something even littler!! dark maybe black with a lot of gold on its head,buff one had feathered feet all over. the little black one just has fuzz down to his ummmm ankle? rats I think they all went to sleep?? really?? will post pics in a bit...nm ill go get the camera then post them now
tongue2.gif

number 1 out

113632_eggs_n_stuff_107.jpg

number 2 out

113632_eggs_n_stuff_113.jpg

and make that nine more pipping!!! holy cow! I was so glad to be home last night that I did not go to sleep until 4 am now Im exhausted and will need to go to bed....or will fall aseep anyhow....rats what do I do?!!?
barnie.gif

Don' t move them from the bator for another 24-36 hrs. I would leave them in there and deal with them in the morning.
big_smile.png
Congrats !!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
yay for babies !!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
God bless, hope everything goes well, and you have a good hatch
smile.png

congrats on the hatch:thumbsup leave them in there until they all hatch.... the thing about bantams is they never go 21 days we raise and hatch bantams only and have plenty of experience with them just let them all be they will be fine let all of them hatch

Back
Top Bottom