Babies have arrived! Pics! And now with video!

I love your videos. They are all so cute and funny. I loved how at the end they all sat down side by side in their cluster facing the fence. Keep posting!!!

Thank you! I plan on it. I'll keep posting until people tell me to knock it off.
duc.gif

Peek and Poke hanging out in my shade. They seem to like hanging out near me now for some reason. I still can't touch them, but they're right under my feet.

This one gives you a good idea how little Peek and Poke are compared to the new girls.

'
Pepper, Abba, and Mocha having lunch

I put down some fresh straw last night in their favorite spots, they were having a great time digging in it. Abba just snuggled down and got comfortable.

Harley earlier today. I had to get a good picture of her feather patterns for a friend, and I figured I'd share this one. She's SO pretty!

So lovely! And Harley is absolutely gorgeous! Well they all are! I cleaned the pool today and laughed because they were climbing in before I was even finished filling it back up, and I thought about you saying it was like you gave them a million bucks! I wish they'd keep it cleaner since they seem to like it so much better LOL And now I can hang out in the pen, and just squat down and they will come right up to me. Still no petting either, but they were pecking at my shoes and my arms. Much calmer as long as I move slowly.

So lovely! And Harley is absolutely gorgeous! Well they all are! I cleaned the pool today and laughed because they were climbing in before I was even finished filling it back up, and I thought about you saying it was like you gave them a million bucks! I wish they'd keep it cleaner since they seem to like it so much better LOL And now I can hang out in the pen, and just squat down and they will come right up to me. Still no petting either, but they were pecking at my shoes and my arms. Much calmer as long as I move slowly.

We'll make friends with our ducks eventually!

Much better luck today getting them to go to bed... THIS time, when I threw the peas into the house, everyone but Peek went inside. I gave them the rest of the bowl, shut the door, went and grabbed Peek, and it was all over!

I hope it goes that easy tomorrow night.

Peek and Poke hanging out in my shade. They seem to like hanging out near me now for some reason. I still can't touch them, but they're right under my feet. This one gives you a good idea how little Peek and Poke are compared to the new girls. ' Pepper, Abba, and Mocha having lunch I put down some fresh straw last night in their favorite spots, they were having a great time digging in it. Abba just snuggled down and got comfortable. Harley earlier today. I had to get a good picture of her feather patterns for a friend, and I figured I'd share this one. She's SO pretty!
wow, they are such a sweet bunch of girls. Peek and Poke are precious. I absolutely love their names. They are all lucky birds to have you.

We'll make friends with our ducks eventually!

Much better luck today getting them to go to bed... THIS time, when I threw the peas into the house, everyone but Peek went inside. I gave them the rest of the bowl, shut the door, went and grabbed Peek, and it was all over!

I hope it goes that easy tomorrow night.
Eeeeee. You had to grab Peek. I bet she is so soft. Squeeze the lovey.

Back
Top Bottom