Babies just arrived!

DeesChkns

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2015
Riverside, CA
Got my barred rock, easter egger, australorpe, and Rhode island red girls in the mail yesterday! All seem to be doing well except my easter egger Iris is her name she seems so out of it ever since she arrived been taking naps throughout the day and into the night. The have electrolights in their water wit a splash of apple cider vinegar. And their food has some probios in it as well. What could be up with her? She does look a tad smaller than the rest. So I've called her the runt of the litter. I'm rooting for her! But I'm worried about her. All the other girls look active. Any advice byc members? :/

Got my barred rock, easter egger, australorpe, and Rhode island red girls in the mail yesterday! All seem to be doing well except my easter egger Iris is her name she seems so out of it ever since she arrived been taking naps throughout the day and into the night. The have electrolights in their water wit a splash of apple cider vinegar. And their food has some probios in it as well. What could be up with her? She does look a tad smaller than the rest. So I've called her the runt of the litter. I'm rooting for her! But I'm worried about her. All the other girls look active. Any advice byc members? :/

I had one I called my runt for the longest time. The electrolyte water was all I did and just gave her a lot of time and as little stress as I could. She's still the most skidding in my flock but she's doing well! I'll be rooting for yours too!

Back
Top Bottom