Babies Out Enjoyin The Sun With Mom!!!

Update on the Little Lavender, not long after I had it in the house under the lamp it slowly but surely started to come back around. Within an hour it had went from froze stiff and gasping to running around cheepin its lil head off wanting momma!! So I took it back out and put it with mom, its running around this morning with its siblings and her like nothing ever happend. YAY!! I'm so glad I had went out to check on them when I did, I honestly think within a few more minutes it would have been dead.

nice job Nurse PP!

smile.png

Maybe we should open a poultry/farm animal photography business? Think there is a market for it around here?

Quote:
I wish I'm a camera freak!! LOL fixin to try my hand here in the next month on photographing people... we'll see.. gotta make $$ somehow to keep my chickens in the winter...
big_smile.png

I think this chick has a death wish, went out a few mins ago to put them up in the coop all the babies was under mom, except the lil lavender it laid froze stiff about a foot away from mom, I have no clue!!! its been with mom all day its not like she's not accepting him. Its the strangest thing. Lastnight he couldn't get to her but tonight he could hmmm????
hu.gif
He's back in the house now just now starting to come around AGAIN..I hear him starting to cheep now so I think he's goin to be ok.
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom