Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Said I would post pictures of my light brahma to show how dark it was as a baby.

4days old

41/2 weeks old

Love it! My little chick is getting some white feathers coming through.

Since I am new to the chicken world, I am truly amazed at how fast they grow and I had no idea they had such wonderful little personalities. I'd also like to say a BIG thank you to everyone helping through my learning process.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter:)

I'll guess buff with very light gray (aka "lavender") patterning. I had one like that and she was STUNNING.

I can't wait to see what they will look like. When I got up this morning they were both roosting on the side of the brooder. Scared me! The brooder is up against a book case on a table, it looks like they had a great time checking out the books! LOL they are now covered with hardware cloth. My other two didn't try to get out of the brooder until they were four weeks, these girls are only two.

We took our chickies outside for the first time today. It's crazy how quickly they're growing up! We've had them all 2 weeks - bought from a feed store, so I'm assuming they're about 3 weeks old give or take.

They played follow the leader with my husband and daughter :) It was the sweetest thing!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom