Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

My new babies, hatched out by one of my Buff Orpingtons. :) Have 2 full Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Buff Orpington/ Silver Laced Wyandottes and an Easter Egger wyandotte :)

I love the one peeping its head out of momma!
love.gif

is one day old too soon to think this will be a rooster?

three Easter eggers, one black sex link and one buff Orpington ........
Love the chipmunk ones! That is my fave colour :chipmunk!

All the babies are so cute!

My newest ones are three weeks old (still babies themselves) and looking a these pictures makes me want more littles!!!

I know this is the wrong thread to post but can someone direct me on how to help my chick?
He/she is not able to stand up. It seems his legs are weak.

I know this is the wrong thread to post but can someone direct me on how to help my chick?
He/she is not able to stand up. It seems his legs are weak.

Give it some electrolytes and vitamins. You should be able to find it at your local feed store. They are sometime called 'quick chick" or "save a chick". Good luck

which one is the wyandott/ easter egger? I am trying to force my mom to hatch some of our eggs... and I want to see what we will end up with.

This lil one is the EE/SLW cross. Very curious to see how this one ends up. :) Has the barred feather patterning and the chipmunk pattern so far of the EE, the SLW colored legs (so far, but the mom of this one's legs started out yellow and turned gray).

Back
Top Bottom