Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Pics
She is beautiful I can't wait to get my silkie. My son and I just got our good layers and after they are ready for their coop, we are getting our silkies and barbanters. Keep posting pics as she grows and congrats!

2.5 weeks old
[/IMG]

This is Lilly, she is a three day old Buff Orpington.

This is Daisy who is also the same age, but a Cuckoo Maran.

And this was Ivy, she unfortunately passed away the day after i brought her home, she wouldn't stand on her own and wouldn't eat or drink, i think she was just too weak. She was an Easter Egger!

This is Henrietta she is a Rhode Island Red she is 4 days old.

This is my 4 day old Silkie, Dixie

These are my Buff Orpingtons, 4 days old, front is Goldielocks in the back is NutterButter
I have 15 new chicks and pictures of them all at 4 days old, downloading takes time so I will post more later. Hoping to take pictures at different stages so people will know what to look for. Loving everyones pictures!

I just had to post this one. This is my EE Gertrude (Gertie) she fell alsleep like this having her tummy rubbed!

This is Henrietta she is a Rhode Island Red she is 4 days old.

This is my 4 day old Silkie, Dixie

These are my Buff Orpingtons, 4 days old, front is Goldielocks in the back is NutterButter
I have 15 new chicks and pictures of them all at 4 days old, downloading takes time so I will post more later. Hoping to take pictures at different stages so people will know what to look for. Loving everyones pictures!

I just had to post this one. This is my EE Gertrude (Gertie) she fell alsleep like this having her tummy rubbed!
They are absolutely precious!!

Here are our new babies from Southern States. Our own order from mypetchicken got cancelled when none of my dominique hens hatched :(
Oh well, The kids were THRILLED to pick them out. We got some australorps, easter eggers, red sex links and rhode island reds :)

We got 14, miscounted and paid for 15, but oh well :)

Back
Top Bottom