Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Super excited! I have pure Lavender Amerucanas and also easter eggers just starting to hatch. I will wake up to a nice site. These are all for sale. Message me if you are interested.

Chickira -Ameraucana

Little Bow Peeps - Brahma

Feather Locklear - Golden Sex Link

Princess Lay-a - Speckled Sussex

Mother Clucker - Buff Orpington

Rosie - Rhode Island Red

Harry Potter - Ameraucana

Owlette - Ameraucana

2nd Silkienhatched this morning along with 15 Courtnix quails. Silkie was due tomorrow and quails are due on the 3rd. Next Silkie due on the 4th.

Last edited:
One of my new ones is trying to die.
Oddly not the one I thought would. I spilled a ton of water and almost drowned one. This morning that same one had a crusty butt and I had to soak it in warm water, clean it, then cup it near the light till it felt warmish... But that's not the one laying on it's side like it's giving up the ghost. The one trying to die was totally fine a few hours ago, now all the sudden she just gave up.
Guess this happens. Who knows, she might be racing around like a little dinosaur again tomorrow.
So the one that was trying to die, who I am calling Crusty Butt seems fine now. Three others did die. :( Just magically, they didn't seem sick, just died. Apparently I'm terrible at this.

Edit: I misread my own post. Crusty Butt is fine, the one I almost drowned. The one who was trying to die did die, along with two others.

Last edited:

Chickira -Ameraucana

Little Bow Peeps - Brahma

Feather Locklear - Golden Sex Link

Princess Lay-a - Speckled Sussex

Mother Clucker - Buff Orpington

Rosie - Rhode Island Red

Harry Potter - Ameraucana

Owlette - Ameraucana
Those are amazing, amazing photos! Absolutely precious! Watch out for that speckled sussex when she's older, mine are a handful!

Back
Top Bottom