Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

I checked out (they are giving me a borrow on it.) a plastic bin from my local hardware store, it is 4'x3'x4' I put in locked down heat lamps in it to keep bigger chicks warm. and put them in our shed. I can close the doors to keep out predators. They are out of the house. chicks are 4-6 weeks old. temp is 80/85 under the lamp. If they get cold the can get under. they can move away if too hot. in pic they are not under lamp because they are eating.

Last edited:
george sporting the dry look. I placed just one egg from this mom. he is hanging out with 2, 2week old chicks. they are showing him the ropes.

Last edited:
george sporting the dry look. I placed just one egg from this mom. he is hanging out with 2, 2week old chicks. they are showing him the ropes.
love.gif
So cute!

is one day old too soon to think this will be a rooster?

100 0

three Easter eggers, one black sex link and one buff Orpington ........

My new babies, hatched out by one of my Buff Orpingtons. :) Have 2 full Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Buff Orpington/ Silver Laced Wyandottes and an Easter Egger wyandotte :)

Looks so cute when they poke out from under the momma. I have a webcam set up in my small coop where 5 chicks hatched yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom