Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST!

Brand new chicken mom here wih my babies. I don't know what kind or how old, but we got them at Atwoods aand they are supposed to be guaranteed to be females (which I am learning from this site that they are called pellets - I thought that was their breed until I signed up here)

Oh the fun begins.

Brand new chicken mom here wih my babies. I don't know what kind or how old, but we got them at Atwoods aand they are supposed to be guaranteed to be females (which I am learning from this site that they are called pellets - I thought that was their breed until I signed up here)

They are cute! Two of them look to be 1-2 weeks old or so and the little black ones younger. They grow SO fast! Not sure if it was a typo or not, but they would be pullets not pellets
wink.png

She REFUSED to get off me, the more i tried to put her down, the harder she fought.

No one is ever going to guess what happened to my shoulder.

Spent their first night outside last night

when I took them out to the tractor, I put two upstairs and two down so they could "find" each other using the ramp

worked like a charm

all four on the roost bar after dark, then all four back on the grass being chickens this morning

Back
Top Bottom