Baby chick stole hubby's heart!

Quote:
Nope, but I got nice chicken breasts in the freezer!

We culled one of the older hens that stopped producing eggs. My neighbor took the carcass for stock and I kept the breasts and froze them.

Actually I was wondering if she stopped the fun by simply putting an end to the poor rooster. LOL just kidding.

Great story. The little chicky would bring me out too! Its cute.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Lmao!!!!! Oh that is too funny!!! That is something my DH would do....actually did do with a b&g macaw one time!

Thanks for the compliments on the baby everyone! Now I just need to come up with a name for the little racer!!!

chocolate m'scovy :

Quote:
Nope, but I got nice chicken breasts in the freezer!

We culled one of the older hens that stopped producing eggs. My neighbor took the carcass for stock and I kept the breasts and froze them.

Actually I was wondering if she stopped the fun by simply putting an end to the poor rooster. LOL just kidding.​

Nope, in fact that rooster (my EE Roo) is still alive and doing his job! I have some of his offspring to prove it!

We're taking a break from the shenanigans though as we are thinking of what else to torture each other with....
big_smile.png

Quote:
Lmao!!!!! Oh that is too funny!!! That is something my DH would do....actually did do with a b&g macaw one time!

Thanks for the compliments on the baby everyone! Now I just need to come up with a name for the little racer!!!

Your baby is adorable. I would name it Mario (for Mario Andretti) , but that's just me....

Quote:
Sounds safe to me! The "taking a break" part that is.
roll.png

@aglyphic: I assume you want to make sure your hubby is ok with that name?
lol.png
Seeing as it's his favorite.....

Last edited:
Quote:

Your baby is adorable. I would name it Mario (for Mario Andretti) , but that's just me....

That's cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom