Baby chicks! What did you get this year/hatching?

Pics
Jun 12, 2022
Southern California Mountains
Ordering new chicks is such a fun time! Many new and experienced keepers get chick fever come spring time, and it definitely hit me again haha 🐥 What breeds did you all order this year or what are you planning on hatching? Send in some pictures when your chicks arrive as well, we all love seeing the cute little fluffs!
Mine are ready to be picked up in April/May! I chose a local place called Hilltop Farms! I ordered 8 chicks to add to my current flock of 13, hopefully all correctly sexed pullets. The breeds I chose this year are; 2 Olive Eggers, 2 Russian Orloffs, 1 Mottled Java, 1 Salmon Faverolles (I have one already and love her so much that I want another one!), 1 b/b/s Ameraucana (hoping to request a blue or black since I have a splash gal already), and 1 lavender Ameraucana. I’ll post some pictures of them on this thread once I pick them up in April/May!

I ordered 3 Isabel Orpingtons and 4 Surprise color English Orpingtons. I might go back and order either 20 more English Orpingtons or 4 Marans and 16 more Orpingtons. Maybe some more bantam Cochins. Orpingtons, Marans and Bantam Cochin have definitely become my top 3 breeds.
The Isabel coloring is so pretty! Ameraucanas are one of my favorite breeds and I’ve always wanted to get an Isabel Ameraucana 😍

I have hatching eggs I ordered from Meyers in incubator
day 11/12 or so
blue andelusian
frizzle
welsummer
blue orpington
OE
buff orpington
buckeye
LO
BCM
plus my own hen's eggs.