Baby chicks.....

FEWJATIV

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2016
So I am the dad of 2 chicks approximately 2 months old. I am in the process of building them a 4' x 8' forever home. I wanted to order a few more chicks. Anybody know where I can order them from that will deliver to NJ and in small quantities... I was hoping for maybe 4 more chicks. Or anybody know of any farms that sell chicks that I can drive to. Located in central NJ. Thank you for all your help

welcome-byc.gif

If you aren't wanting what is at the feed stores, you can order from Ideal Poultry. There may still be chicks close by you though. Man, we are still getting chicks at our feed stores!

Here is a site that will allow a small amount..now that better weather is here, it's a good time. Not too cold, and not too hot, but, they may still put some cockerels in with pullets even if pullets are all that you order...the cockerels being free just to add to the box so they don't bounce around in empty space.

http://www.idealpoultry.com/shoponline.html

Cackle Hatchery has a minimum of 5 small breed and 3 big. With small breed comes less space needed in your coop anyhow.

They need body heat in that box, sorry!

Hi and welcome to BYC. Once you have made 20 posts you can participate on the Buy/sell/trade forum but theres no reason that you should not take a look and see whats available, just to give you an idea.

Best wishes
CT

The one feed store I goto that is close to me doesn't sell any chicks... I'll check for others close to me... if not then I will check those ones suggested online. Thanx everyone. I really appreciate it

So I am the dad of 2 chicks approximately 2 months old. I am in the process of building them a 4' x 8' forever home. I wanted to order a few more chicks. Anybody know where I can order them from that will deliver to NJ and in small quantities... I was hoping for maybe 4 more chicks. Or anybody know of any farms that sell chicks that I can drive to. Located in central NJ. Thank you for all your help

You should be able to pick them up at your local Agway. I get mine at Bohonyi Agway in New Egypt (now called Animals & Gardens Unlimited). You can also pick them up at Rick's Saddleshop in CreamRidge and at the Tractor Supply Store in Allentown or Southampton. Hope this helps!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom