Baby D's First Floofers—Name them!

Which names do you like?

• Total voters
Pics
No they're not too young for sticks to chew on.
They're born with teeth so they need to stuff to chew immediately.

Please get a picture of you holding the big daddy... So I can get an idea on how big he actually is. You know people be trying to make their floofers look bigger than they are in a picture?
Perfect! So they can have toys but not treats yet, right? I think I got it mixed up lol.

I will! I was thinking that too but then she sent me a video of him in front of a round bale of hay (a more recent pic) and he is HUGE! The momma is only a pound lighter than him! And she told me that this line of them is smaller than other colors she has

What else do you need to know about flu fers baby D?
I'm an expert now. 😁🧐
I have a litter box for them, just need to get the litter. Horse stall pellets? Also- she said hers drink out of bowls instead of bottles which made me happy lol.
The pellets she said she feeds hers and recommended to me is called Natures crest ultra premium non gmo rabbit feed, and I already ordered my alfalfa hay.
In case anyone was wondering- she's selling me these for $50 each. Normally she sells this color for 75-100 but since I just want pets she gave me a discount. She was telling me about another color she breeds that sell for like $200 each!

The dummies are going to need lots of chew toys. Small pet select has lots of good ones that you can order. DIY toys are another great option. I've made tons using cardboard, twine, and paper towel rolls.
Thet love apple and willow sticks too.

Do you have the dumb dumbs yet?
Yes!
Meet Ava!
image5.jpeg
image3 (1).jpeg
image4 (2).jpeg

😭😭😭😍😍😍
She has only pooped in her litter box so far! I'm so proud 🥰

Back
Top Bottom